Freelance (Remote) Translation Project Manager Needed (Spanish)
We are a small, dynamic group of project managers and Spanish linguists, and we are looking to add one freelance (remote) translation project manager with knowledge of Spanish to our team.
The Translation Team was founded in 2014 with one mission: to work closely with our clients and become an extension of their teams, providing translations that truly speak to their target audiences.
If interested in collaborating with us as a project manager, please reach out to Micaela Novas at email@example.com, with a copy of your resume and a summary of your experience and qualifications.
Project Management Tasks Include:
- Collaborating with and supporting our team of freelance linguists and project managers
- File prepping, creating project schedules and instructions for linguists
- Creating projects in SDL Studio, and assigning work to linguists
- Monitoring and tracking project status
- Routing questions to clients, as needed
- Keeping abreast of clients’ style guides, preferences and recommendations
Ideal Background (this is a remote, freelance position):
- Must have command of SDL Studio (2017/2019); SDL Studio Professional a plus
- Knowledge of XTRF also a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a project manager in the translation industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize, and manage timelines and expectations with team members and clients
- Detail-oriented, even in fast-paced scenarios
- Solid computer skills, and ability to troubleshoot
- Self-motivated and superior organization skills
- Pacific time zone a plus